The Harry Potter Halifax Shop is in the historic Piece Hall, just a 3-minute walk from both Halifax railway station and Eureka! the award-winning Children’s interactive venue. Flock it and Broom, the Harry Potter Shop at the Piece Hall Halifax opened on 27 October 2022.
Where is the Harry Potter Halifax Store in the Piece Hall?
Flock it and Broom, the Harry Potter Halifax Shop at the Piece Hall Halifax is on the Rustic Level which runs from the ground floor on the West side to the first floor on the East and is characterised by solid square columns with chamfered joints. Harry Potter Shop Halifax Address: Flock it and Broom Unit RE5, Piece Hall, Halifax HX1 1RE
What is the Harry Potter Shop in Halifax?
Flock it and Broom, the Harry Potter Halifax Shop at the Piece Hall specialises in official merchandise and magical supplies from the hugely popular Harry Potter books and films.
Who owns the Harry Potter Shop in Halifax?
The Harry Potter Shop Halifax owners are Wizard enthusiasts John Fellows and Kevin Hathaway. Flock it and Broom the Harry Potter Shop at the Piece Hall Halifax opened 27 October 2022.
John Fellows and Kevin Hathaway also own the shop next door to Flock it and Broom, the Harry Potter Shop in the Piece Hall, called Mystical and Magical which stocks gifts, jewellery and ephemeral products including fragrant incense, aromatherapy essential oils, colourful dreamcatchers, TV and film merchandise including Star Wars, Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, Rick & Morty, Spider-Man and Umbrella Academy.
Harry Potter Shop Halifax Opening Times
Flock it and Broom at the Piece Hall, The Harry Potter Shop in Halifax opening times are Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 4:30 pm; Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday 11:00 to 4:00 pm.
Is the Harry Potter Store Halifax Wheelchair Accessible?
Yes, it is – the Rustic Level on which Flock it and Broom the Halifax Harry Potter Shop is located, runs from the ground floor on the West side to the first floor on the East. There are also accessibility lifts to all floors at the Piece Hall should you choose that method.
There are also accessible toilets at the Piece Hall:
- One Piece Hall accessible toilet is at the top right viewing from the lowest part of the piazza looking at the weather vane
- and another Piece Hall accessible toilet is by Astronomer Bar
- Accessible toilets at the Piece hall in Halifax do not require a RADAR key and are unisex.
What can I expect at Flock it and Broom, the Halifax Harry Potter Shop?
Stock will vary from time to time of course (Tel:01422414456) but here are a few possible examples of Harry Potter merchandise, and also photos taken at the shop!
- Harry Potter Advent Calendars
- Harry Potter Bags
- Harry Potter Books
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Harry Potter Candles
- Harry Potter Characters
- Harry Potter Coasters
- Harry Potter Christmas Gifts
- Harry Potter Dobble Cards
- Harry Potter Dolls
- Harry Potter Themed Earrings
- Harry Potter Games
- Harry Potter Glasses
- Harry Potter Gifts for Women
- Harry Potter Gifts for Boys
- Harry Potter Gifts for Girls
- Harry Potter Gryffindor Themed Gifts
- Harry Potter Hats
- Harry Potter Hoodies
- Harry Potter Zipped Hoodies
- Harry Potter Illustrated Books
- Harry Potter Themed Jewellery
- Harry Potter Jumpers
- Harry Potter Jigsaws
- Harry Potter Jibbitz
- Harry Potter Kids’ clothes
- Harry Potter Kid’s Costumes
- Harry Potter Lego
- Harry Potter Lucius Malfoy Gifts
- Harry Potter Narcissa Malfoy Gifts
- Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Gifts
- Harry Potter Monopoly
- Harry Potter Memes Gifts
- Harry Potter Mugs
- Harry Potter Themed Necklaces
- Harry Potter Outfits
- Harry Potter Hedwig The Owl Gifts
- Harry Potter Pinnies and Aprons
- Harry Potter Puzzles
- Harry Potter Pyjamas and Onesies
- Harry Potter Pictures
- Harry Potter Robes
- Harry Potter Rucksacks
- Harry Potter Scarfs
- Harry Potter Toys for Various Ages
- Harry Potter Umbellas
- Harry Potter Veelas Gifts
- Harry Potter Water Bottles
- Harry Potter Wands
- Harry Potter Winky Gifts
- Harry Potter Xenophilius Gifts
Harry Potter Halifax Location Map
Direct Grand Central trains run from London King’s Cross station to Halifax. There are direct trains to Halifax, also with no changes necessary, from many other places including Manchester, Leeds, York, Bradford, Huddersfield, Chester and Blackpool.
Whilst in Yorkshire, as a Potterhead, you may also wish to visit Malham Cove, the setting for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Halifax Goth Shop Beet13Juice in the Piece Hall
Beet13juice opened its doors on Saturday 10 December 2022, selling goth and alternative clothing, bags, jewellery and other accessories. It is on the top floor of the historic Piece Hall building above its sister shop, Jitterbug Jean which opened in 2017.
Store owner Sharon Stansfield has had so much success with her Jitterbug Jean clothing, shoe and accessories shop, and had so many requests for darker clothing from her customers, she expanded by opening Beet13juice selling goth and alternative clothing, bags, jewellery and other accessories.
More Suggestions of where to visit whilst in Halifax
Looking to explore Halifax and Calderdale area? Take a look at our helpful information about:
- The Piece Hall Shops, Bars and Restaurants
- Shibden Hall and Anne Lister, Gentleman Jack
- Shibden Park
- Bankfield Museum Halifax
- Victoria Theatre
- Dry Stone Wall Exhibition
- Weekend in Halifax Town Centre – Best Places to Go
- Shibden Mill Inn
- Dean Clough Mill and things to do there
- Halifax Town Hall – designed by Downton Abbey Architect
- Eureka Halifax – family day out with children aged 0-11 years